Thursday, August 27, 2009

The delivery boys

They'll deliver anything, anywhere, anytime, anyhow!


fred said...

I wonder what about content :)
Great illustrations, cheers

Patrick Ballesteros said...

HA! Made my day. And I love the memory sketches...very inspirational!

jessicadrhp said...

hooray for the action!

Lenedyret said...

I love that they all are wearing helmets :) Safety first, very important :D

Jillianevelyn said...

I always enjoy your fun and energetic animals!
Hope you're doing well!

pascal said...

Thanks guys!

Fred...This is a small delivery... a flower and a box...and, of course, a

Patrick. Thank you.
I look at the piece you did for Lily EVERYDAY since it's in her room.. what a beautiful beautiful piece!
Thank you so much for giving it to us!



How are you?
How's your internship going?
Are we going to see you back in the bay any time soon?

Jillianevelyn said...

Hello :)
I am doing well!
I am actually working at Converse as a contractor now. So I will not be back in the bay area for a little while.
How have you been?