Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sugar Danny's




If you are in the Bay area and you need a cake, a dozen cupcakes, a batch of cookies,some brownies or tarts for a birthday, a meeting, a brainstorm or anything baked for any reason, I'd STRONGLY suggest you guys try out Sugar Danny's stuff.

I don't think I EVER had such fantastic tasting cookies. The flavor just explodes in my mouth every time I try a cookie, and the cakes, oh god.. where to start....

Seriously powerful stuff.

Here's the website

http://www.sugardannys.com/


Give it a try!



Cheers and have a GREAT DAY!

5 comments:

Kab -ValMo said...

Hummm Miam! Dit tu peux m'en envoyer par la poste?? ;0-)

RAWLS said...

mmmm cake... Dude I really love that last posting. Great sketch man and great use of textures!! Awesome.

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

haha! oh my, pascal this post would tempt me getting a plane and check that Sugar Denny place out right now! Enjoy one of those cookies for me when you come back there. Well one or two.. :)

pascal said...

(^_^) You guys HAVE to try them. I mean... I'm NOT a sugar guy by any means, but, after having some of THOSE cookies...I'm like... ho god..where have THESE been all my life?

Chantale Boudreau said...

La prochaine fois que je vais a San-Francisco, je me laisse tentée!!! Miam Miam!!!