Thursday, July 03, 2008

San Francisco


Now that I go to a studio in town, everyday I ride my bike down Market street.
The view I have from there is completely surreal on a regular basis, but, this morning, with the fog rolls over the city, and the sun coming up behind it, I had the impression of biking through a Turner painting, just.. you know.. bigger!
This sketch does not really capture at all the beauty of it, but, I think you should "get" how much I love this city!

Cheers and have a GREAT day!

P.

9 comments:

ellingson said...

Wow man. This is some "next level" Pascal stuff. Great job, as always.

mike said...

still loving those textures!

shakespeare said...

C'est vraiment un plan de vue cinématographic spectaculaire! et comme toujours, l'expression du personnage vien ajouter une touche de vie suplémentaire :-)

bravo une fois de +

Hoon said...

Just tremendous!

Alan said...

Love this one Pascal.

jessicadrhp said...

cute pose on the bike! i like the misty background.

William said...

Very nice! I like the atmosphere and composition.

Also, thanks for adding Yan Yu and I to your links! We appreciate it a lot, and added you to ours as well.

Unknown said...

I kinda got a feeling of The Triplets of Belleville from this image. Nice going Pascal! Traveling trough a Turner painting must be a great fun event.

pascal said...

(^_^) Thanks guys!
Shakespeare..merci!