Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The shipment



I was sitting down, trying to figure out what I was going to dofor a sketch, when I saw on the wall, that beautiful drawing that Sam( Hood) had done for one of the projects he's working on.
It's a depiction of a city, from a three quarter top view, but down in a "kid's map" like style, a little like Richard Scarry's books.
There's something about that drawing that just keeps pulling me back over and over,and makes me want to draw cities!

So, Sam, this one is mainly because of you!

5 comments:

RuinedJoke68 said...

i think the colors work really well.

pascal said...

Thanks!

mike said...

holy crap, pascal! that's awesome. you must have been sweating patience on that one.

see you at the con!

bobby casumbal said...

SWEETNESS! awesome work, pascal!

pascal said...

ahahah
BOBBY!!
how are you doing?
long time no see!

what's up?