Monday, September 17, 2007

My little garden


That was an easy one, I must say. It really flowed out of me, and I didn't think too much about it. If you look closely , you'll see a ton of little detail in the flowers. That's just because it is pretty relaxing to draw them.
Anyhow, we just saw 3 10 to Yuma yesterday. I had so so expectations for the movie, but was blown away by it.
It's brilliantly shot, the images are BEAUTIFUL, and the Christian Bale/ Russel Crowe duo is amazing. You really believe them.
The rest of the cast is also very very strong. Especially Russel Crowe's Captain, and that young kid really pulls his weight,which would be especially hard in scenes with two guys like Crowe and Bale.
I do like westerns in general, so I might be biased, but this was such a great, intense , gripping movie.
Even now that I know how it ends,I'll go back and see it.


Cheers.
Have a GREAT Monday

7 comments:

Jake said...

quite wonderful and wondrous. i love the birds flying in waves like the ocean.

jessicadrhp said...

very pretty. i like the fish, the water, the birds, the flowers, the island, elephant..everything!

pascal said...

(^_^)
Thanks

Sarah Dicken said...

wow the colors in this one are magical and inviting... I want to dive into that water :)

pascal said...

(^_^) Thank you Sarah!

Tony C. said...

Great drawing as usual!

I have not seen the new 3:10 to Yuma, but if you liked it and just dig westerns, definitely check out te original starring Van Heflin and Glen Ford. It's a tremendous movie.

Felix Lim said...

this is one of those pieces you go AAaahhh...