Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag and flag




Here's the link to the animation
http://pascalcampion.com/2008/1095.swf


A little while ago, I was approached by an organization called the white flag project.
They are a volunteer group, located in South Africa, trying to make the world a better place, by encouraging people to do good things.
Do a good deed a day for someone, and that person could potentially do a good deed for someone else, and that person for someone else, etc etc.
They told me they really liked my xmas animation of a 2007 and asked me if I could reuse it to do something for their cause.
So, here it is!

Please, if you feel inclined to, register on their site

http://surrender2made.co.za/home/

and pass the animation around. Their idea is to send this out as a viral video to promote the idea of" you can make a difference".

Cheers, and have a GREAY day!

7 comments:

Chantale Boudreau said...

Cool animation for a great cause! :) I will foward it!!!
Have a nice day

RAWLS said...

Great stuff Pascal! Good job my friend!!

Lesley Vamos said...

Hey Pascal, I'm seriously honored you visited my blog! not even my mum can be bothered : ) Thanks for the comment as well - I tried to do what you do with colour - and I found a really nice photo I took when I was in America with a perfect sunset, so I tried to emulate those colours : )

Any way, I love this animation - My fav part was the little boys after Santa Clause and the Martians at the end, your drawing style has that 50's cartoon quality - like around the time of "Toot, whistle, plunk and boom" Its awesome and I'll defintely pass it along - I just wish I could claim it as my own ; p

Lisa Tao said...

thats a really cute animation!!!! love it!!

Mathieu Maillefer said...

C'est super chouette !
J'adore la foule de personnages et de petits détails qui foisonnent au premier ou en arrière-plan.
C'est vraiment dynamique et efficace.
Je suis fan :D

pascal said...

Thanks Guys!

Pop9 said...

Yeah.