Thursday, January 23, 2020

So you want to be an artist #1 and a new page JUST for comics

So you want to be an artist #1
I finally started this new page I was talking about last week where I'll post only the comics I've done( and will do).
I'll just post them one day at the time, maybe more but for now, that's the plan. There are over a hundred of them so that should keep me busy for a bit!
I'm starting with the "So you want to be an Artist series"
 Oh.. the name of the new page is @Pascalwithducks
Funny, hu? That's because EVERYTHING else was taken in terms of name.
If you guys have a better name, let me know, if not, I'm ok with that( especially since I do like ducks!)
There.
So.. VOILA!
I'll probably post the strips here as well for the first few so that if people miss this post they can learn about the other page with the new post.
Ok.. That's about it!
#pascalcampion. @pascalwithducks















No comments: