Sunday, October 14, 2018

Early on a rainy Sunday morning







Early on a rainy Sunday Morning.
#pascalcampion

There is a little process thingy here. I don’t always work like this, but this “a” way of working for me.
I mainly try to keep it loose and not worry too much bout being accurate in the drawing itself.

 For me, the pleasure comes both from the finished image as well as from the act of doing it. 

That said, sometimes I do try to make images in a cleaner way and the process for these is not always as fun but the results can be better. 

What I am trying to say is that I don’t have just one way of drawing, or reason for drawing. 
It changes a lot. 

 I think I would not like art a much of it was always the same thing or done the same way or for the same reasons. I don’t always want to do a perfect drawing for instance, or something original. Sometimes I do but sometimes I just want to draw for the sake of drawing, and sometimes I draw because I have something to say and I am good with worlds, and sometimes I actually want to do a good drawing or a good painting... and there are more reasons and goals and such but it’s enough writing for one post , no?



No comments: