Saturday, February 17, 2018

Feels like being stuck in the middle of a rain storm in New York City.

Feels like being stuck in the middle of a rain storm in New York City.
Ok...funny story for the inspiration for this one.
This morning my son woke up and instantly came to our room to give mommy a hug... but when I asked for a hug, he wouldn’t give it to me( turns out that my three day beard scratches his skin and I can understand that he doesn’t want that on his face first thing in the morning)..but the feeling it gave me was of being so far away, alone in the rain. Of course, I’m exaggerating, BUT.. the point is.. anything can work for inspiration..just let it run a bit and don’t overthink it.... at least it works for me.
Ps.. he’s giving me many hugs and kisses since this morning!!
#pascalcampion #2016



No comments: